• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Denied epic_man_lols whitelist request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft In-game name: epic_man_lol (no caps)
Location & Age: Australia, S.A. Age: 14
Previous Bans from other Servers:Yes. reasons why i have been banned off other servers are because of spamming, greifing, abusive to high ranks, and hacking :/ ( i dont hack now i promise)
Referral(s): Darkstar (and 3 numbers at the end cant remember what they are)
How did you hear about Herocraft?: A few people that I know play herocraft and sujested that i should try and get whitelisted
Have you voted for Herocraft?: No but I will
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i fully agree.
Reason you should be accepted: Because I would like to join this server for something new to do, getting bored of my other servers, I like the heros plugin, and because I think this will be a fun server
Special key: HCE12
Additional Info: I have been played minecraft for about 2 years now and i can build some building and screenshot them if u want to see my building skills.

TimTim209

Iron
Minecraft In-game name: epic_man_lol (no caps)
Location & Age: Australia, S.A. Age: 14
Previous Bans from other Servers:Yes. reasons why i have been banned off other servers are because of spamming, greifing, abusive to high ranks, and hacking :/ ( i dont hack now i promise)
Referral(s): Darkstar (and 3 numbers at the end cant remember what they are)
How did you hear about Herocraft?: A few people that I know play herocraft and sujested that i should try and get whitelisted
Have you voted for Herocraft?: No but I will
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i fully agree.
Reason you should be accepted: Because I would like to join this server for something new to do, getting bored of my other servers, I like the heros plugin, and because I think this will be a fun server
Special key: HCE12
Additional Info: I have been played minecraft for about 2 years now and i can build some building and screenshot them if u want to see my building skills.

~~~REVIEWING~~~

TimTim209

Iron
epic_man_lol
I have found 10+ bans under your name for Xraying and Griefing. I also found that your alternate account was banned for Griefing and Hacking. Due to the excessive amount of bans with your accounts, your application has been Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.