• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Epic apoc mod

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Yah so I was looking for a cool Falloutish mod for SSP and found this epic mod [1.8.1] SOLAR APOCALYPSE [WIP]. It is a very epic mod, it adds 2 blocks, pandora's box and obsidian glass. So first what you want to do is make a small 4x4 hut of cobble 2x2 in inside, then use TMI to spawn some obby glass and make an obby glass box around it. Get a bunch of wood and food, go to the hut dig down like 20 blocks and make an underground house. Then make the pandora's box and set it off! Grass and tree leaves and plants will dissapear about the next day, then like a few days later water will start evaporating and most trees and wood blocks will burn, the sun hurts you when your out at day, and the next day you will go outside to see lava everywhere D: !. This is an amazingly fun mod to survive with, so far I've made a small vault thing, a mine and have gotten diamond in like 2 hours this is very fun...but not for the faint of heart to try. Thanks for ready guys. This mod is epic!