• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Enu's APPLICATION

Enurethan

Wood
  • In-game name:Enurethan
  • Location & Age:Alberta,Canada... 24
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
  • Referral(s):none
  • Reason you should be accepted: been on the lookout for a un admin edited world where actual stuff built was someones actual works.. not imported shit.. and also looking for a stable place to connect to with a good, enjoyable community to game with and built stuff(also like the concept of magic type of stuff you guys got)
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: google ftw
  • Have you voted for Herocraft:Yes
  • Additional Info: mm well pretty stable person, stuff i like to built is typical castle stuff but also like building epic moria type mines.. large enough you cant shoot an arrow to the roof 3 times over and large enough and undestinguishable that you can get lost real easy if you dont roam it frequintly..(of which my last i still got lost regularly in.. lol. other stuff i like to build is farms and travel sort of networks. like minecarts/boat networks .. anyways not sure what else to put.. hope you guys accept! :)