• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Engrave

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
I think that engrave is a pointless level 60 skill for smith and I am suggesting that it should be the way it was on bastion when it showed the name in the kill feed.

Last edited:

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
I agree, there isn't really a point of engraving if you can't show it to the world when you kill someone.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Yea, with the new setup where you what you are holding when you die the weapon name doesn't really transfer to other players. But I bet we will run into the same problem we had last time with rude, offensive, or inappropriate name. Maybe there is a way to prevent this?

Zelphril

Legacy Supporter 7
I agree, but the issue is that people will use offensive language in these names. But as long as staff keeps an eye on things, I think it's a great idea.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Yea, with the new setup where you what you are holding when you die the weapon name doesn't really transfer to other players. But I bet we will run into the same problem we had last time with rude, offensive, or inappropriate name. Maybe there is a way to prevent this?
I agree, but the issue is that people will use offensive language in these names. But as long as staff keeps an eye on things, I think it's a great idea.
Options are either ban the players or find a way for the skill to not work if it picks up racial slurs or offensive language. Still taking that away from every player is a little harsh when only 2 people ruined it even though one of them is perma banned

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
I say if they want to use offensive language, they pay for it. if it's caught, it's revoked with a /openinv or equivalent way to remove it. that way they lose 3 emeralds and the wep (usually enchanted if named) repeated offense=ban