• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug enchanting and port

if u click on a enchantment that's useful ( those that u cant use ) other enchantments that u are not the level for unlock and can be used.( assuming they are useless)
like if there's protection I in the first slot and fire protection II in the third. the fire protection II is locked by level but if u click on protection it unlocks and can be used.

port doesn't seem to work so good for me. I cant teleport other party members the cool down activates and I am still where I am.
sometimes when I am alone it also does that so I am not sure if it has to do with other people. ( too close to quest giver maybe?)

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
if u click on a enchantment that's useful ( those that u cant use ) other enchantments that u are not the level for unlock and can be used.( assuming they are useless)
like if there's protection I in the first slot and fire protection II in the third. the fire protection II is locked by level but if u click on protection it unlocks and can be used.

port doesn't seem to work so good for me. I cant teleport other party members the cool down activates and I am still where I am.
sometimes when I am alone it also does that so I am not sure if it has to do with other people. ( too close to quest giver maybe?)
Port doesn't work cross world, so going from a dungeon to spawn won't work. Recall however will.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
umm I port a lot from dungeons works most of the time for me or do u mean with other people?
I know for a fact it doesn't work with a party, I would assume it also doesn't work for a single person, but if you say it has idk.