• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Enchanter Dis Enchant

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I think DisEnchant should just let you pick one Enchantment To take off and Item In case it has like sharp 10 but the KnockBack ruins it.

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
You could make the skill have a lets say 20% chance of only removing that enchant and not all enchants on that item, otherwise people would just do what carbash said, and take fire aspect off everything.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
You could make the skill have a lets say 20% chance of only removing that enchant and not all enchants on that item, otherwise people would just do what carbash said, and take fire aspect off everything.
This is a bad thing how?

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I understand, however that would not be overpowered, removing fire aspect would be "nerfing" the weapon.
Certain classes hate having fire aspect on a weapon. Ninja for example can get way more hits off of their target isn't on fire

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Certain classes hate having fire aspect on a weapon. Ninja for example can get way more hits off of their target isn't on fire
Maybe more hits, but less dmg overall, fire tics do a ton of dmg, will allow you to keep up consistent dmg, allow for more backstabs during a chase do to the fact that it slows down your target, and any time you're not hitting target, dmg is still being applied. 1 hit with a weapon, plus fire tics do around 100 dmg. I would still like fa as a ninja.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Maybe more hits, but less dmg overall, fire tics do a ton of dmg, will allow you to keep up consistent dmg, allow for more backstabs during a chase do to the fact that it slows down your target, and any time you're not hitting target, dmg is still being applied. 1 hit with a weapon, plus fire tics do around 100 dmg. I would still like fa as a ninja.
TBH This is not the place for that discussion BUT....
Ninja Fire ticks 1v1 = Good
Ninja Fire Ticks Sneaking Up on someone = Less Backstabs which can change a fight