• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

emonster02's application REwrote

Status
Not open for further replies.

emonster02

Stone
1.In-game name:emonster02
2.Location & Age:United States,california,16
3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have played on over 10 servers and have never been banned for griefing,kill or any other reason.
4.Referral(s):JonJur is my friends ign
5.Reason you should be accepted:because i want to join a nice community of people who are playing an awesome minecraft server that is awesomely epic with a big amount of people on a server at a time and yeah oh plus i am very helpful when it comes to fighting and doing all that thank you.
6.How did you hear about Herocraft?:from an awesome friend on the server called Jonjur
7.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes i have thank you very much and i hope it helps alot.
8.Additional Info:nothing except im good at fighting and i love helping people who help me i hope i can see you and help you on the server,and ive been playing minecraft since 1.4 i have been a mod a couple times on a server i have done alot of setting things up.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
it says on your lord of the craft application that you are 9.

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
We googled it. Proctors do background checks on all applicants to make sure they are telling the truth. You obviously didn't.

1. You lied on your application. Lying gets you nowhere in life.

2. You are much too young to accept the Terms of Service to our website, which requires you to be 13+ years of age. So, being 9 years old and saying you're 13 is again, lying, and also illegal.

Good luck with future endeavors on another server.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
We aren't idiots either. Jonjur do not post on someone elses application. He will not be joining the HC community.

Maybe in 4 years...

Till then good luck on another server.

KindralSoul

Legacy Supporter 4
We aren't idiots either. Jonjur do not post on someone elses application. He will not be joining the HC community.

Maybe in 4 years...

Till then good luck on another server.
Sorry He's My Kind'ove Freind :/.

KrojinKin

Legacy Supporter 6
@Kainzo Can you prune this application and lock it please.
The player who applied has now been Denied.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.