• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EmMe99's mute

EmMe99

Wood
IGN: EmMe99
Muted by: Angyles
Time of mute: Permanent
Channel: xTour
Reason for mute: trolling (I guess)
Your story:
I parkoured my way out when I got to the jungle section, and then I jumped over some fences so I came over further away in the tutorial so I wanted to go back.
I called for help, and after a while Angyles started helping me.
Angyles told me three things I could do, go in to the portal, go back to the begininng or looking it up on the wiki.
as this happend people started calling me "Super Noob" for failing the tutorial and later on "little shit", but Angyles didn't nothing to stop them.
I said things like "stop that" or "you're hurting my feelings" (not competely right) but almost.
But I took one of her advice and I went back to the beginning but there were a stop so I couldn't really go back all the way, so I called for her again.
She told me that She already've told the advices to me, so I told her that I needed help with going back.
More "OMG NOOB" coming in from the chat, she didn't care at all.
then when me and Reaper(something)69 started fighting cause I really wanted him to stop.
She told both of us to stop.
then I called her again cause she missed the text.
and she answered with that and I told her again.
Then she lied to me that she told me "go to the portals if it dosen't work to go all the way back.
And she refuesed to tp to me and see where I couldn't go back.
And refused to tell me why she didn't break a block to get me back to the beginning.
Then she told me she was going to mute me for being a troll if I would continue.
I told her I wasn't a troll and just needed help.
Then a bit later she muted me.

my words:
I had a very bad experience with this Angyles and I don't see why she would be a moderator.
She was very unexperienced with what she really could do with her staff position.
And then muted me for something I wasn't, a troll.

Sorry for my bad english, this is my fourth language, if you need help understanding it just tell me !

And the Sample on "FOR MUTES" is wrong it should be "Muted by" not "Banned by".
quick link to it http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/read-before-posting-ban-mute-format-here.128/

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: EmMe99
Muted by: Angyles
Time of mute: Permanent
Channel: xTour
Reason for mute: trolling (I guess)
Your story:
I parkoured my way out when I got to the jungle section, and then I jumped over some fences so I came over further away in the tutorial so I wanted to go back.
I called for help, and after a while Angyles started helping me.
Angyles told me three things I could do, go in to the portal, go back to the begininng or looking it up on the wiki.
as this happend people started calling me "Super Noob" for failing the tutorial and later on "little shit", but Angyles didn't nothing to stop them.
I said things like "stop that" or "you're hurting my feelings" (not competely right) but almost.
But I took one of her advice and I went back to the beginning but there were a stop so I couldn't really go back all the way, so I called for her again.
She told me that She already've told the advices to me, so I told her that I needed help with going back.
More "OMG NOOB" coming in from the chat, she didn't care at all.
then when me and Reaper(something)69 started fighting cause I really wanted him to stop.
She told both of us to stop.
then I called her again cause she missed the text.
and she answered with that and I told her again.
Then she lied to me that she told me "go to the portals if it dosen't work to go all the way back.
And she refuesed to tp to me and see where I couldn't go back.
And refused to tell me why she didn't break a block to get me back to the beginning.
Then she told me she was going to mute me for being a troll if I would continue.
I told her I wasn't a troll and just needed help.
Then a bit later she muted me.

my words:
I had a very bad experience with this Angyles and I don't see why she would be a moderator.
She was very unexperienced with what she really could do with her staff position.
And then muted me for something I wasn't, a troll.

Sorry for my bad english, this is my fourth language, if you need help understanding it just tell me !

And the Sample on "FOR MUTES" is wrong it should be "Muted by" not "Banned by".
quick link to it http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/read-before-posting-ban-mute-format-here.128/

You had been told numerous times what to do. I had given you the advice to use the portals, go to our Wiki to read anything you missed. I gave you the link to our "Getting Started" guide. You refused to do any of it but sat there and complained I was a horrible mod because I would not tp you, even though I had told you a few times I cannot tp people.

Shrine also has a tutorial you can go through and to be honest you should not have been trying to "Parkour" over anything to get out.

I never ONCE lied to you, I gave you the options that you refused to use. You were rude to me as well as other members in Tour trying to help you.

I would be happy to remove the mute if:

• You will follow the chat rules and stop being rude to everyone ((Yes the others who were rude to you have been dealt with))
  • Actually stop and read what has been told to you
Staff are not here to be your personal punching bag that you can abuse any time you wish. Nor are we here to be at your beckon call to do things beyond our control.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Just to state, Mods do not have powers to teleport people to anywhere. In the tutorial, if you decide to skip an area, that is your own fault. We have a wiki, which Angyles did certainly give you information about what the tutorial briefly describes. You had made the choice to skip the tutorial to the end and ignore the signs. The Tutorial isn't designed to be going backwards and Mods can not break blocks for players to go back to the beginning. Angyles clearly stated this multiple times after reviewing the logs and you did not listen to her. She provided you with all our website information to look up the information that the tutorial briefly summarizes and for you to move on to join the normal world. It is your fault for not listening and being stubborn to try and go back to the beginning when no power on earth could do so, hence your mute. I will standby Angyles' decision.