• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Email Appeal

IronApollo

Dirt
Hey guys/gals, I'd like to start off apologizing if I put this in the incorrect forum section. I need someone's help who has the forum ability to do so.
I own an account by the name of zKnownOne. I've had this account for a few years now, and it was passed down to me by the man who created the account. I'm in great need of the email associated with the account, seeing as Mojang has decided to restrict all login methods on the minecraft.net website by requiring the email associated with the account instead of the previously accepted username method. If I plan on doing any edits to this account I own, as in changing the skin or the username, I HAVE to have this email.
What a forum Administrator would be able to do for me is tell me the name of the email associated with the zKnownOne account registered on this forum. This is my best bet at ever having access to this account I've had for so long.

I have tried contacting Mojang, but emails are no good at describing in detail the seriousness of the situation, and because of this I was denied assistance with my issue.

I hope you are able to understand my situation and how necessary it is that I have the email associated with the zKnownOne account on this forum.

Thanks a bunch for reading. If you have any questions concerning my legitimacy, ownership of this account, or credibility, you're welcome to reply with any such concerns .