• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Elven Palace

Aneriel

TNT
The boss building:

Go in and then up the stairs to the right. Pull an Elite part way down the stairs and start attacking. They will eventually fall through the stairs.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The boss building:

Go in and then up the stairs to the right. Pull an Elite part way down the stairs and start attacking. They will eventually fall through the stairs.
The boss building:

not sure of a fix for this, tbh...

MysticMight

Coder
Architect
I dont think there was any blocks under the stairs in that room. I remember earlier in the map or last 'revision' of it getting stuck down there with a boss when they could teleport, quite big room. I think we could first try putting some extra blocks under the stairs so that the mobs can't 'slip' through the stairs, atleast as easily.