• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

elusive_iris application.

elusive_iris

Stone
Minecraft In-game name: elusive_iris
Location & Age: Washington, 22.
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None. I have never been banned from a server as far as I remember.
Referral(s)[Optional]: xoiyoyoxoi
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCe12

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft In-game name: elusive_iris
Location & Age: Washington, 22.
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None. I have never been banned from a server as far as I remember.
Referral(s)[Optional]: xoiyoyoxoi
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCe12
~~~Reviewing~~~
Hiya @elusive_iris , I'd like to ask you if you are still a Administrator/Staff member for the server in the link below, and if so will you advertise the server on Herocraft?
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/admins-needed-spots-left-possible-players-aswell-t156450.html
[Reply to this so I may be informed]

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
No. I haven't been playing minecraft in a while. Just recently got back into it.
Oh and even if i was, I would not advertise the server.
Thank you for telling me this, though next time use the 'reply' button so I will be informed right away.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiya @elusive_iris , it seems you have no bans and I think you would make a great addition to our community.
On the behalf of the staff welcome to Herocraft!
[Accepted]
[I know xoiyoyoxoi, Hope to see you in-game!]