• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Elemental Class Suggestion

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
New Wizard Class
Elemental

Weapon: Hoe

Hoe Damage: 17-34 Diamond

Armor: Gold is Highest for all pieces

Base HP 650
Max HP 805

Level 5 Icy Aura
Any time an enemy hits you they have a 20% chance to be slowed
30 second cool down lasts for 2 minutes

Level 10 Wind Slash
You send a strong force of wind at the enemy dealing 96 damage and pushing them back 4 blocks
30 second cool down

Level 20 Pulse
You deal 116 force damage to enemies within 5 blocks.
10 second cool down. Takes 1.3 seconds to warm up

Level 30 Hurricane Travel
You teleport to anywhere above the ground within a 100 block radius
20 minute cool down 10 second cast time

Level 35 Storm
You deal 20 damage per second for 8 seconds to enemies around you within a 4 block radius.
40 second cool down

Level 40 Fire Aura
Enemies attacking you have a 10% chance to be lite on fire.
1 minute cool down lasts for 2 minutes

Level 50 Lightning Zoom
You teleport to the enemy dealing 150 damage.
20 second cool down Cost 1 gunpowder

Level 60 Earthquake
You jump onto the ground dealing 250 in a 5 block radius
1 minute cool down

Opinions PWEASE

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Playstyle? Armor was left blank (Gold is highest for every class, do you mean they can ONLY wear gold? -1 for that.)
Icy Aura and Wind Slash are gap creators, while Lightning Zoom, Storm, and Earthquake are all used within 5 block range.

Additionally, current implementation seems too heavy on Cooldowns, the rotation would be complex and since the difference in each skill's playstyle, that I highlighted above, exists once you began your rotation you would be locked into having relatively few skill effects available. Perhaps it is just weird to me that your lowest cooldown is the 150 tp-in-their-face Nuke. Either that or the class has Fireball and you did not mention it.

Whats the point of Hurricane Travel?
Edit: Wait you can aim it? I thought it was random. DAMN. idk man, idk. Did you get tired of SuperJump, is it just not high enough for you? <3

Good job making the start of something new, not just another Geomancer! As near as I can tell, you have removed almost all CC in favor of increased nuke mobility/ease of use (Earthquake = PB in the face, Lighting Zoom = Blink Bolt). Templar_James, do you think that the reason your class suggestions all have decent to great position control (TP/Speed Boost/Knockbacks is what I refer to) is because your personal playstyle is influencing your creative ideas?
Does everyone agree that Herocraft could use some new classes with more postion control or mobility?

EDIT: Templar_James Please edit OP to include the suggested Armor and all the Suggested Skills (dont forget Necro loses Fireball, so it isnt for sure that you meant to include it) once you have fleshed out their inclusion with the community sufficiently (I personally think you can go ahead and say Leather and Fireball now).

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Playstyle? Armor was left blank (Gold is highest for every class, do you mean they can ONLY wear gold? -1 for that.)
Icy Aura and Wind Slash are gap creators, while Lightning Zoom, Storm, and Earthquake are all used within 5 block range.

Additionally, current implementation seems too heavy on Cooldowns, the rotation would be complex and since the difference in each skill's playstyle, that I highlighted above, exists once you began your rotation you would be locked into having relatively few skill effects available. Perhaps it is just weird to me that your lowest cooldown is the 150 tp-in-their-face Nuke. Either that or the class has Fireball and you did not mention it.

Whats the point of Hurricane Travel?

Good job making the start of something new, not just another Geomancer! As near as I can tell, you have removed almost all CC in favor of increased nuke mobility/ease of use (Earthquake = PB in the face, Lighting Zoom = Blink Bolt). Templar_James, do you think that the reason your class suggestions all have decent to great position control (TP/Speed Boost/Knockbacks is what I refer to) is because your personal playstyle is influencing your creative ideas?
Does everyone agree that Herocraft could use some new classes with more postion control or mobility?

In minecraft I think mobility is something that is missing also I guess I like fast high paced moving fights so yea... Also fireball is included since its a caster class. Hurricane Travel is something new instead of just blinking into bases that are impossible to get into you can just use hurricane travel it is also for those bases high in the sky. The class can also use Leather I'm just saying that gold is the highest armor on the class. Lightning zoom is a 10 block range blink/bolt like you said

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Also I think of an elemental of more of a like aoe type class that uses the elements of the earth for themselves also I think I'm going to add harden which goes with icy and fire auras it reduces damage by 10%

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
Would have been better if you had aura's for each element, like an Earth Aura....where you grow spikes and whoever hits you suffers from a bleed effect. Would be cool to allow you to only keep 1 aura up at a time, make them a proc chance and your allowed to aura dance depending on the situation before you. Some of the spells I find dull, and when I think of classes that come close to an elemental current would be a Runeblade...using the elements to enchant his blades. Overall its a cool idea.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
Would have been better if you had aura's for each element, like an Earth Aura....where you grow spikes and whoever hits you suffers from a bleed effect. Would be cool to allow you to only keep 1 aura up at a time, make them a proc chance and your allowed to aura dance depending on the situation before you. Some of the spells I find dull, and when I think of classes that come close to an elemental current would be a Runeblade...using the elements to enchant his blades. Overall its a cool idea.

Just tad bit too Cookie cutter/WoWish for me.

But this view on an elementalist seems great! Honestly, I would rather there be no "Rotation" for classes at all in the end, it just make PvP and pve almost no fun. I do not , however, think that this is a class suitable for replacing wizard. I would like some liquid H2O skills such as splash and soak. Also, in almost every mmo in existence, elementalists never have enough earthy skills, would be nice to see more then just lighting and fire for once. Suggestion: (Not sure if possible what so never, just ideas.)

Pit: You make a hidden pit, so that when a target steps on it, they become trapped. (Fake dirt blocks, they step on it, and they fall into it.)

Drown: Being able to influence water, you are able to drown an enemy. (A meh skill, fancy dot.)

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
It is too OP, and weak.
At the start u can only melee others which only does 17 damage
Then when u are higher lv, boltblink 250damage, flame them, then knock them back. Kite them with icy aura to slow them, then again with the OP combo. What is the point of that when u are being a super high damage dealer at higher lv, and being so hard to lv at first. It is quite not balanced, u need to add more skills at lower lv, and nerf some of them at the higher lv.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
It does17 melee damage with only icy aura in low lv, which is only for escape, u need like forty hits to kill a zombie with only melee of hoe, and which it is extremely difficult to lv from one to two.
I find it quite normal that a low leveled class is weak, so I dont see your point with the weak part.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
Level 50 Lightning Zoom
You teleport to the enemy dealing 150 damage.
20 second cool down Cost 1 gunpowder

Why would a squishy class want to teleport into another fighter's face? That just seems suicidal to me. Would it have to be targeted at a player? Or can you use it to get away, like blink but if you hit someone it does damage.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Why would a squishy class want to teleport into another fighter's face? That just seems suicidal to me. Would it have to be targeted at a player? Or can you use it to get away, like blink but if you hit someone it does damage.

use it on mobs its like a finishing move dude it does a good amount of damage to catch up to people

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Thats smart, Why would a caster want to jump in a ninjas face for example. Unless you were getting close enough to slow them and earthquake them.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
Just to let you know EVERY CASTER CLASS HAS A FIREBALL also you can only have one aura on at a time.