• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EDS2001's whitelist application

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDS2001

Wood
I have played as a greylister on herocraft and I think I have figured it out pretty well. I've also helped out other greylisters as well as I was able. I have never been banned from a server. I would immensely enjoy becoming whitelisted on this server. I think Herocraft is quite cool. Thanks!

EDS2001

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: EDS2001
  2. Location & Age: US North Carolina, 82
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCE7
I have played as a greylister on herocraft and I think I have figured it out pretty well. I've also helped out other greylisters as well as I was able. I have never been banned from a server. I would immensely enjoy becoming whitelisted on this server. I think Herocraft is quite cool. Thanks!

EDS2001

First issue - Your profile age and your application age does not match.

Second issue - I do not believe you are truly 82 nor 102 so what is your correct date of birth?

EDS2001

Wood
First issue - Your profile age and your application age does not match.

Second issue - I do not believe you are truly 82 nor 102 so what is your correct date of birth?
really sorry. I try to be safe on the internet. Im really 23

EDS2001

Wood
I don't give out personal information. I'm sorry. It's my policy. I'm not trying to trick you or anything. It's solely for security reasons. When Things have to do with my age I can not really tell you. I hope you do take this the wrong way. This the reason the ages I have given you have not been accurate. If my real date of birth is required I will have to stay greylisted. I am really sorry. Will this effect my whitelisting?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't give out personal information. I'm sorry. It's my policy. I'm not trying to trick you or anything. It's solely for security reasons. When Things have to do with my age I can not really tell you. I hope you do take this the wrong way. This the reason the ages I have given you have not been accurate. If my real date of birth is required I will have to stay greylisted. I am really sorry. Will this effect my whitelisting?

Well we need to know your true age, at this point I do not believe you are 23 as you claim. You can always purchase premium at hc.to/premium and by pass the application if you wish.

EDS2001

Wood
Well we need to know your true age, at this point I do not believe you are 23 as you claim. You can always purchase premium at hc.to/premium and by pass the application if you wish.
The inaccurate ages I spoke of include the age 23. I cannot reveal my true age for security reasons and I hope you understand. I should tell you, the only reason I have not purchased premium (honestly) is because it is risky to give credit card numbers away as well. If you don't mind my asking, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, why do whitelist wanna-bees have to tell their age?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The inaccurate ages I spoke of include the age 23. I cannot reveal my true age for security reasons and I hope you understand. I should tell you, the only reason I have not purchased premium (honestly) is because it is risky to give credit card numbers away as well. If you don't mind my asking, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, why do whitelist wanna-bees have to tell their age?

We require 100% honesty on the applications, and our ToS requires you are a specific age. We want everything to match, hence why I am asking your birth date.

Here you are 34: http://empireminecraft.com/members/eds2001.35759/

I do not believe you are even 23.

We are not asking your name, we are not asking you for your address. Merely your true age and your DOB.

And you use Paypal for the premium access, and I presumed you used some form of currency to purchase your account.

In any case the issue is pretty moot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.