• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Eddafetus's Application

In-game name: Eddafetus

Location & Age: California, 13 (Almost 14)

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

Referral(s):None

Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and rules. I enjoy playing Minecraft and being a Team - player. I enjoy Building structures and combat of any sort. I regard myself as polite enough for the fact that I am still Very Young. Also I Feel that I would be a great addition to my town and The Herocraft Community.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I play on another Minecraft server that uses the Heroes Plugin That server is having problems so I decided to find who created the Heroes plugin and I Stumbled across this server!

Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes

Additional Info: I Also Play many games on Steam. I Enjoy playing football IRL. My real name is Brandon and I am going to get Degrees in Medical.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Please make sure you have followed the application format completely. You are missing one thing that is vitally important.

After fixing that, please reply so I am aware. Thanks!