• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Edberg's Application

Edberg

Wood
  1. In-game name: Edberg
  2. Location & Age: Florida, Age: 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None that I know of
  4. Referral(s): Merrikku
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to play with my friend Merrikku
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Merrikku
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yis

Merikku

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey Edberg, Glad to see you're joining up! Also you might have gotten banned at the same server I did. They ban for NO REASON at all. I got that taken off. So Proctors, please look over that. Horrible server with immature people. If they lifted the ban cool. If not I will talk with them about it... IF the ban exists lol.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
The ban thing seems a bit shady but I didn't find anything.....Anyway, your application is too short for me to consider it. Please put some effort into it. =D

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Edberg

Wood
  1. In-game name: Edberg
  2. Location & Age: Florida, Age: 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None that I know of
  4. Referral(s): Merrikku
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I would like to play with my friend Merrikku. I have been playing Minecraft on and off since release, I have also played Wurm Online on and off since 2009 as well. In Minecraft I have built various different structures, including a hallowed out mountain which we called Narnia. I have no screen shots of any past buildings. Some of the buildings were multiple immense castles inside of said Narnia.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Merrikku
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yis

Merikku

Legacy Supporter 6
The ban thing seems a bit shady but I didn't find anything.....Anyway, your application is too short for me to consider it. Please put some effort into it. =D

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Haha yeah Well thats good that theres no bans then, it must have lifted. It was at Doridian's server, we were just visiting and then bam lol. But thats good then. Hes a good friend of mine and I'd love to see him in our town. Thank you for your consideration. :)

- Meri