• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ECGxFranky's Whitelist Request

ECGxFranky

Dirt
As I am nearing the age of mid-life crisis, I tend to think back on previous adventures. I remember playing on HeroCraft a year or two ago. Thought I would take a gander at it one more time. As a frequent streamer on twitch, I do like to expand the content by inviting viewers to see different types of servers. It is a high quality 720p stream found at www.twitch.tv/ecgxfranky. Footage from the stream eventually makes it to my YouTube account as well. Neither are very popular as I could care less on making money from it.

I do use intense language almost all the time due to my history in the military. It is generally never aimed at any one individual and never makes its way to general chat. You can hear me on stream every once in a while cursing like a sailor. I also have very little patience dealing with children or anyone else that has lived less then half the years on this planet as I have.

As a private server host, mainly of mod-packs, I do like to take a look at great servers. We mainly play FTB or Tekkit with a small group of less then 5. Normally, we have it on hardcore and set the difficulty to hard.

In all honesty, I have not voted, subscribed or followed because the server may not be as great as I have remembered. I do not blindly vote for in-game rewards and later find out the server is a let down. If I do enjoy myself, then I tend to vote.

After posting this, I will probably spend another half an hour trying to figure out if you all host a TeamSpeak server as well. Please extend your greetings if you see me in-game.

Have a great rest of the evening.

Respectfully,
James

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: ECGxFranky
  2. Location & Age: Texas, 27
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCE10
As I am nearing the age of mid-life crisis, I tend to think back on previous adventures. I remember playing on HeroCraft a year or two ago. Thought I would take a gander at it one more time. As a frequent streamer on twitch, I do like to expand the content by inviting viewers to see different types of servers. It is a high quality 720p stream found at www.twitch.tv/ecgxfranky. Footage from the stream eventually makes it to my YouTube account as well. Neither are very popular as I could care less on making money from it.

I do use intense language almost all the time due to my history in the military. It is generally never aimed at any one individual and never makes its way to general chat. You can hear me on stream every once in a while cursing like a sailor. I also have very little patience dealing with children or anyone else that has lived less then half the years on this planet as I have.

As a private server host, mainly of mod-packs, I do like to take a look at great servers. We mainly play FTB or Tekkit with a small group of less then 5. Normally, we have it on hardcore and set the difficulty to hard.

In all honesty, I have not voted, subscribed or followed because the server may not be as great as I have remembered. I do not blindly vote for in-game rewards and later find out the server is a let down. If I do enjoy myself, then I tend to vote.

After posting this, I will probably spend another half an hour trying to figure out if you all host a TeamSpeak server as well. Please extend your greetings if you see me in-game.

Have a great rest of the evening.

Respectfully,
James

***Reviewing***