• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Easter/Spring break whatever

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Going on a 9 or 10 days long vacation tomorrow. I'll be back the Sunday/Monday after this Sunday/Monday. I can't play Minecraft, I can be on forums.

I'll be skiing (a 25km long competition on Sunday in cross-country skiing! It'll be the fifth time i'm entering), alpine skiing and throwing snowballs at people n' shit.

Tags:
xexorian TheMormon Jasquan Dielan9999 danielcan judgedread540 MajorasMask

Might have forgotten some people so tell yo friends.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
They cant assasinate someone when the one they hired isnt around. Thats why mine arent "anti", but actual ones.
They would be killing the assassins, or working against them/opposed to their actions.
Definition said:
preposition /ˈanˌtī/  /ˈantē/ 
  • Opposed to; against
    • - I'm anti the abuse of drink and the hassle that it causes
adjective /ˈanˌtī/  /ˈantē/ 
  • Opposed
    • - neither side in the debate, whether anti or pro, has offered a particularly convincing case
noun /ˈanˌtī/  /ˈantē/ 
antis, plural
A person opposed to a particular policy, activity, or idea
  • - a shadow army of antis who endanger your sport
Thus, if they are working against assassins, they are anti-assassins.
Also, your logic seems flawed. Just because I'm not there, they aren't assassins? No sense is made.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
They would be killing the assassins, or working against them/opposed to their actions.

Thus, if they are working against assassins, they are anti-assassins.
Also, your logic seems flawed. Just because I'm not there, they aren't assassins? No sense is made.
I meant that they arent anti-assassins, because they are going on you instead of your assassins. And maybe we should move this either to a convo or stop :S