• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dwarfers -=Balance Team App=-

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Dwarfers / 19
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Whatever is needed.
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Dec. 27th, 2011
4. What's your favorite class/path?: I tend to find the classes nobody likes to play or are underplayed to be fun.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: Pacific - Arizona. I can test whenever I am online if I have time which is pretty often.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I have a wide range of experience with things in game in both PvP and PvE. I have held staff positions previously on the server and find myself often thinking of suggestions for classes/the game and just trying to test out things.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: I tend to sometimes go on test to test something if I need to. I often speak with others to get opinions. I held the Banker position and Guide position in past if that shows I am mature/responsible enough for the position. I feel I have experienced a variety of changes over the maps that gives me some input and knowledge of things that have been done before.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes, if I have a suggestion I'll do it on the suggestion thread.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Nope. :)