• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DubGNubz TS ban appeal

DubGNubz

Stone
IGN: DubGNubz
Banned by: @(name) One of the TS admins(Forgot who)
Time of ban: Forever
Reason for ban: Screaming
Your story: Hanging with friends and had an idea, wouldn't it be funny if I screamed in a chat full of people. I followed through with it just because I'm a rebel and was banned for it. AND I'm sorry, won't happen again, was very immature of me..

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: DubGNubz
Banned by: @(name) One of the TS admins(Forgot who)
Time of ban: Forever
Reason for ban: Screaming
Your story: Hanging with friends and had an idea, wouldn't it be funny if I screamed in a chat full of people. I followed through with it just because I'm a rebel and was banned for it. AND I'm sorry, won't happen again, was very immature of me..
I am the one who banned you.

Let me start with this, it is not the screaming that triggered the ban, you made the decision to change your name on TS to match another users, that alone was enough for a ban.

Channels within the Herocraft Teamspeak are available to established Kingdoms and towns, as well as T3+ donors (your channel name must be identifiable to your IGN). To request a town/donor channel please contact a Moderator. Note: Towns are allowed two subchannels.
As far as behavior and rules are concerned the general Herocraft, where applicable, apply. Besides that it is assumed people will have the common sense required to behave in an appropriate manner. If that is not the case some may find themselves no longer welcome in Herocraft.
Players are required to have their IGN contained within their Teamspeak Username at all times.
Just because you see others displaying asinine behavior does not mean you should follow suit.

I will remove the ban now. Rest assured if anything like this happens again you will not see the ban removed for a long time.