• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dsaw In HK

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Dsawemd here, logging in occasionally from Hong Kong for the next week. I saw the vigilant staff temp ban someone who forgot to mention that he was on vacation in Cuba, so to clear that up I am writing this just before logging in.

I will be back to logging in from the good ole U S and A on Friday the 13th (oh shit) around noon.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Dsawemd here, logging in occasionally from Hong Kong for the next week. I saw the vigilant staff temp ban someone who forgot to mention that he was on vacation in Cuba, so to clear that up I am writing this just before logging in.

I will be back to logging in from the good ole U S and A on Friday the 13th (oh shit) around noon.
Have a good one and take it easy!

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Im in the Hong Kong airport, too much lag on the free wifi to trust myself vs mobs :(

Next time I log on will be from the US, in California. Thanks!

Kwong050

Holy Shit!

Get the food, it is so baller there.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
lol thanks guys! im on my way back to the US but the good news is I definitely tried tons of food and took lots of pictures!

edit: and had so much fun! LKF ftw