• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DrunkenMasterBA's Application

Lucrio40

Gold
  • In-game name: DrunkenMasterBA
  • Location & Age: Indiana, USA // Age: 25
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None here or anywhere else.
  • Referral(s): None
  • Reason you should be accepted: I have a lot of experience with minecraft in general. I used to moderate a small 20 man server ran by some friends of mine. I've been looking for an RPG server that wasn't totally ruined by IConomy for a while now and this certainly seems right up my alley.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking at the list of servers on minestatus and came across it. I read about it and the wiki impressed me, so here I am.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Clickhere)?: Yes I have.
Additional Info: You might've noticed that I said I used to be a mod on another server ran by some friends of mine, The reason I am no longer a mod on said server is because it no longer exist. The owner of the server decided he didn't like how the server was evolving (people were treating it like single player with a chat room and warps enabled) so he decided to reset the server and start from scratch, this upset some of the population and a rift was formed, drama ensued (which I found out after I came back as I was moving across country at the time) and the server was taken down. I've been floating around since.

Another thing that I have going for me is that I have a history of working on major projects, one server I worked on prior to becoming a mod on my friends server was on the FoHguild server. I was one of many working on this project here "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqkLpcUa1pg" Though I quit before it was completed due to becoming a mod.

We had several epic projects on my friends server, but sadly we never took videos and I cannot take screenshots now as the server no longer exist. Some of these included a replica of the HMS Victory (larger than scale if 1block = 1m), The Colosseum (to scale), The Kingdom of Zeal from Chrono Trigger, and several independent epic projects.

I hope to hear back and be accepted. I would love to play here.

Lucrio40

Gold
I'm not actually white listed it seems. I still cannot connect. I get the "get whitelisted" message.