• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Druid's Ultimate Skill?

RagingDragon5

Portal
Skill Name: MagicalThorns (Needs better name)
Type of skill: Skill Shot / Activate
Function: Damaging/Healing and Buffs/Debuffs
Reagants: Cacti
Warmup: Not sure
CD: 15min
Skill Length: 10s or until it's over
How it works: You will need the cacti in your hand to activate the skill. Once activated you Right click the cactus and a thorn(arrow) shoots out. The will have 2 different functions:
  • Damaging Enemy: If hit by the thorn(arrow)
    • Inflicts 50dmg and causes a random debuff. Slow, nausea, poison, etc..
  • Healing Ally: If hit by the thorn(arrow)
    • Heals 50pts and causes a random buff. Speed, strength, regeneration, etc.

I thought having a skill this versatile for druid would be neat. It's has the same concept of shuriken. Idk if skill shot heals are even possible. It's just an Idea, leave constructive criticism, or your idea for druid.

Edit: Forgot to add this. While active you only have 5 shots, then it's no longer active.

Last edited:

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Idk if skill shot heals are even possible.

If applying a slow is possible after an arrow, I would think that applying a HoT would be too.
Likewise if Snowball projectiles can deal damage, I think it can also be coded to heal.

The closest we have to a skill shot Heal right now is HolyWater.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
if skill shot heals are even possible.
As far as it's concerned, if an arrow hits something, we can generally do things with it.
We can see who shot it and who it hit, and what we do past that is whatever we feel like.

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
I like it, Thorns of Either Yay or Ouch Depending on Your Target

aim at someone, have someone root them for the time it takes to do

/skill ThornsofEitherYayorOuchDependingonYourTarget

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Skill Name: MagicalThorns (Needs better name)
Type of skill: Skill Shot / Activate
Function: Damaging/Healing and Buffs/Debuffs
Reagants: Cacti
Warmup: Not sure
CD: 15min
Skill Length: 10s or until it's over
How it works: You will need the cacti in your hand to activate the skill. Once activated you Right click the cactus and a thorn(arrow) shoots out. The will have 2 different functions:
  • Damaging Enemy: If hit by the thorn(arrow)
    • Inflicts 50dmg and causes a random debuff. Slow, nausea, poison, etc..
  • Healing Ally: If hit by the thorn(arrow)
    • Heals 50pts and causes a random buff. Speed, strength, regeneration, etc.

I thought having a skill this versatile for druid would be neat. It's has the same concept of shuriken. Idk if skill shot heals are even possible. It's just an Idea, leave constructive criticism, or your idea for druid.

Edit: Forgot to add this. While active you only have 5 shots, then it's no longer active.
Love it! i think this is a great idea, im kinda surprised we don't already have some heal skill shots.

I think this would be a great idea and would love to see it get added, once i find the time i'd like to suggest a bloodmage/ninja/disciple ultimate skill.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Love it! i think this is a great idea, im kinda surprised we don't already have some heal skill shots.

I think this would be a great idea and would love to see it get added, once i find the time i'd like to suggest a bloodmage/ninja/disciple ultimate skill.
I can think of ultimate's for most classes tbh....

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
I would love to have a skill for druid using earthwall to a bit more dept, maybe launching an earthwall ( Falling Sand Entities with Motion ) into another player XD