• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Druid Suggestion + Farmer Suggestion

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
For Druid, I believe it would be awesome if a druid could ride a squid. When I mentioned it in /ch o someone said it would be even better if they could become Squid which led me to thinking about a ShapeShift skill :p. I think we should try to work something like riding a squid in water skill or a shape shifting type thing!

Already in game!
For Farmer- Should have a SummonSquid skill maybe? Squid can be hard to come by at times when you are in need of a lot of ink sacs or black wool so I thought we needed a way that would make it a little easier.

Last edited:

_Fish_

Legacy Supporter 3
I completely agree with the summon squid idea. I have been curious as the why our last skill is summon bat. I don't see any use coming out of it. Except being like hey, look, I'm a master farmer haha

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
Druids are naturally suppose to be able to turn into things. If they could turn into squids and travel on water faster without a boat that would be amazing.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I think having a skill on Druid that benefits significantly from a profession skill isn't really as balanced. If that were to be implemented, then you'll be seeing a lot of Druid/farmer combinations out there.

So, to fix that I would recommend integrating that squid skill with Druid instead and when the skill is activated in water, the squid will spawn and you can ride it like a speed of a boat for a short amount of time. (May require a reagant of some sort. Ink sacs seem too expensive for its use)

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Is riding a squid still possible for Druids? It's been a few months and I thought I should get this suggestion back out there since things may have changed with coding or something.

DavidKkz

TNT
I agree with shape shifting for the Druid class.
I thought it was a common thought that Druids are magical nature type "priest, magician, or soothsayer in the ancient Celtic religion."
However, it also seems like most names don't represent the classes. Like a ninja would use bamboo to stay in the water longer, yet a ranger or hunter seems to be able to do that in HeroCraft, whereas most hunters aren't as trained and experienced as Ninjas are thought to go through; for some reason rangers have gils.

Super593

Glowstone
What about Druids using various forms for transportation

EX:Squid for Water,Instead of Riding a Horse they can turn into one.

Each one would last 60 Seconds only.Like the Holy and DreadSteads.

Or Perhaps Druids could turn into farm animals?