• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Druid PvP Utility Spell

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Towering Growth - Instant cast, low mana, medium cooldown. Spawns a tower of 4-6 leaf blocks under the druid. Grants safefall for 4-6 blocks for 20 secs.

PvP: Instantly lifts them out of melee range. Leaf blocks are broken, depending on terrain this could give the druid a perch for several seconds allowing for safe casting. This skill, unlike for exmple piggify, would be designed to be destroyed as quickly as possible in PvP.

Mobs: With mobs, the leaf blocks would disappear after the usual time when a player is in the chunk and no wood block is near. In Mob Arena, a druid could rush to the side of a wounded compatriot and lift them up into their safe leaf tower for a few seconds.

Thoughts? Please tell me that block spawning is possible, and possible in regions...

M

Mr krall

I love the idea! But I think it would be kinda dumb if it was only six blocks , it would be way ot easy to knock them off (think about it, a player is 2 blocks high plus jumping making them 3 high their reach is like 4/5 blocks) not to mention ranged attacks. I really like this idea but it has to be taller or have like a decent sized platform, somthing like 5 by 5 or 6 by 6 blocks.

Give Druids sum luv!:D

mawaty

TNT
Like the idea. Two things: One, this could be over powered very easily if the cooldown was too short, and two, instead of the leaves just plain disappearing, they should decay a bit faster than the normal minecraft decay.

GraRona

Portal
It's a good idea, but could easily be abused to climb onto elevated surfaces in regioned areas.

Wouldn't it be kind of buggy? I mean it'll also have to launch you up apart from it spawning the blocks. If it just spawns the blocks, it is highly possible that the player will just get stuck inside the leaf blocks... ._.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Wouldn't it be kind of buggy? I mean it'll also have to launch you up apart from it spawning the blocks. If it just spawns the blocks, it is highly possible that the player will just get stuck inside the leaf blocks... ._.

Insta-cage the healer huh? LOL. Well fine, if it works like that....

Tangled Growth: small warmup, medium cost, longish cooldown. Druid summons a bunch of leaf blocks around the enemy. The enemy/enemies have to break them to escape, allowing for the druid to heal/run.

But i like my original one waaaaaaaaaay better.

Hehe, will the leaf blocks stay there forever in your second idea? If not, it could be used for raiding as a temporary ledge! :D

M

Mr krall

Natures Swiftness: Passive, the effect would be a speed buff when in jungle / forrest biomes :D

Maybe another could be a way to spawn vines on walls for a short duration, (climb walls or get on top of trees)

I really wish that they would make it so that druids could shapeshift into animals, like wolves or sheep as way to hide. Maybe get different skills when in different forms. I know its possible, i've seen it on many other servers.

Make druids fun! As of now all they are good for is ma :(