• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drover's Application

Drover

Stone
  1. In-game name: Drover
  2. Location & Age: I live in Seattle Washington (State) and i'm 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 2 I believe, one because of my friend (He was greifing someone's home), the second was because of a miss-communication with the head mod and the server owner, that server died soon after.
  4. Referral(s): I was referred by A_Toxic_Hobo and Vynle
  5. Reason you should be accepted: So I can have a fun time with my friends (I'm sure you get that a lot). I enjoy a good server, and this looks good. And I enjoy making jokes.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard it here and there as well from Hobo & Vynle
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I'm not much of a big builder but I like the buildings neat and organized. I normally help building things. I'm also not much of a miner, so I tend to be poorer than most.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll need more information on the bans such as the server names or even better links to information on the ban. I can't seem to find anything due to your name only getting me results relating to video card drivers.....

Drover

Stone
I can't tell you much about what my friend did as I was a while back, and he only told me that he did. I did know (at the time) the site but i didn't argue it as I know my account, my fault. i don't remember what it was as it was a while back.

Here is the forum for the miss communication ban: http://freebuildersunited.freeforums.org/index.php

Drover

Stone
FYI, i think they reset the forums for FreeBuilders server (the one with the mis-communication.)

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
drover
c.nerd.nu
Issued By
cmdrtebok
griefing structures 2011-04-18 13:09:37

From McBans

Although it should be noted:-

The server, c.nerd.nu, has been disabled and prohibited from using the MCBans system by the Administration, as such bans made by this server are void.