• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Drops on death

Last night, there were connection issues to HeroCraft. I know this, because the other two or so servers I play on worked fine. Also, a lot of others said they had trouble. Anyway, when it happened to me, was when I was fighting a few mobs, then I DC'd. I couldn't get back on, so I thought the server was restarting or something. It was pretty late, so I just went to bed some time after.

Now when I logged in at around 4:30 EST today (02/17/2014), I was dead and on fire. When I respawned at the closest graveyard, I had none of my full gold armor set with me, and my Axe of Slaughter was missing, too.

I located my chest, it appears no one has found it. It had everything in it, except my armor and held item... A lot of other people said the same thing, so maybe there's something up here?

Thanks, Deco.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Last night, there were connection issues to HeroCraft. I know this, because the other two or so servers I play on worked fine. Also, a lot of others said they had trouble. Anyway, when it happened to me, was when I was fighting a few mobs, then I DC'd. I couldn't get back on, so I thought the server was restarting or something. It was pretty late, so I just went to bed some time after.

Now when I logged in at around 4:30 EST today (02/17/2014), I was dead and on fire. When I respawned at the closest graveyard, I had none of my full gold armor set with me, and my Axe of Slaughter was missing, too.

I located my chest, it appears no one has found it. It had everything in it, except my armor and held item... A lot of other people said the same thing, so maybe there's something up here?

Thanks, Deco.
We have a plugin that lets you keep the item in your hand when you die but it sometimes bugs out and deletes them it's a known issue and I believe we're in talks with the dev atm.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We have a plugin that lets you keep the item in your hand when you die but it sometimes bugs out and deletes them it's a known issue and I believe we're in talks with the dev atm.
We've forked the project - @0xNaomi was working on it I believe but not sure of the status.