• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DrewAStick's Whitelist Application *Revised*

1. In Game Name: DrewAStick
2. Location and Age: Indiana, USA. 15.
3. Previous Bans: Monstercraft, along with _SoLo, I was building a huge city when an admin spawned dogs, wrote giant glowstone words such as Derp and ruined our town. I was banned for asking them to fix it and being considered annoying. Hopefully this won't happen on this server haha!
4. Referral(s): _SoLo
5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a great builder and miner and a good guy who collaborates well
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: _SoLo
7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
8. Additional info: I am a 15 year old who works hard and plays hard. I tend to do my homework first every night but I also allocate about 3 hours each day to play on whatever server or world I like. I consider myself an advanced Minecrafter who plays for the fun of the game. I would be a great asset to the server because I am nice, helpful, funny, dont take the game TOO seriously and fit in (and stand out eventually) very well!