• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dreadknight skill rearrangement

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
A skill rearrangement would be great for dreadknights. It was done for bloodmage to make it a more appealing class overall and I'd be willing to say that dreadknight is just as bad as bloodmage was. You get no real combat skills until level 45 and axe damage is pathetically low for leveling, making leveling a daunting and annoying chore. Yes dreadknights are more appealing than bloodmages were because of the fact that we are powerhouses at max level, but leveling a dreadknight is almost as bad as leveling a bloodmage was.

I suggest moving decay to 30, manafreeze to 35, soulleach to 45 and keep empathy at 55.

NOTE: THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DK BALANCE AS BALANCE IS BASED AROUND MAX LEVEL.

Eh, I'm cool with the minor axe damage boost...why 49 D:

And maybe the skills like decay and Soulleech could get better as you level would be pretty good. Similar to how they made harmtouch. :3

A

Aburido_burrito

Eh, I'm cool with the minor axe damage boost...why 49 D:

And maybe the skills like decay and Soulleech could get better as you level would be pretty good. Similar to how they made harmtouch. :3
Because harmtouch and empathy do more than half someones health instantly.

teddytazer

Soulsand
Dreadknights dont really need skill Rearranged. unlike Bloodmage this class isnt too bad to level, actually really easy in ma with a healer behind you. Meanwhile Old bloodmage was running around without another damage skill besides drainsoul until 55! and no healing capabilities in combat till 50! So the bloodmage skill rearrange was good. Axe damage needs a buff. :D