• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Dragoon skills: Charge and Impale bugs

Dredrikith

Iron
Hello all,

I am relativity new to the server and I know I one of the 2,000 Dragoons on this server, however a couple of their skills are not working as intended. I know that these have probably been brought up to your attention, but the more exposure these things get, the faster they will get looked at (Hopefully).

I will start off with the easiest of the two, Impale; the wiki says that it is suppose to do 134 damage, in testing I have found it does 68 damage with a diamond spear on an unarmored target. This could simply be a type on the wiki but I would feel not awkward not bringing it up during this post. I also checked the forums posts for a nerf to the skill, but I could not find one.

The second is Charge. It is suppose to launch you towards the target and deal 85+(level*0.1) so at my level (46) I should be dealing 89.5 and when I use on a target I deal 0 damage to them and damage myself for about 256 (However sometimes I take damage and sometimes I do not). The other part of this ability is the interrupt part. I have tested with various people and various spells. charge does not interrupt spells as advertised. Thank you for looking into these issues.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
I think that was an old description of charge.

Its basically the most useless skill in the game.

Dredrikith

Iron
Ah I see... Anyone know if there are any plans to fix it or change the skill out? Would love to have it replaced with something more useful... However the description does sound very "Dragoonish"