• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dragoon charge

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Charge was changed to work with the skill Quake, but since quake is bugged and useless the only thing Charge does is get you over to the target in a short-range jump fashion(although it is very precise) and, if you hit the target directly, it will crush 1/4 of your maximum health and deal 1ish dmg to the target.

Imo the skill would be great if you removed the implementation of the Quake add-on to Charge.
Making it a short-range, targetable, precise jump. Very effective for catching back to close range targets where Jump would just screw you over.

Also since it's going to be weaker than jump and also take "less energy to perform" it should use 1.5-2 stam instead of 2.5 - which is what you use with a normal Jump.

Feel free to comment below, should it deal damage, have a DoT, weak slow, maybe add a quake effect to it if you use it from above the target? Start suggesting!
(Although I'd love to just have the simple short-range jump,
as it is very useful when catching casters >:3).

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah, charge's only real (at least it looks like it) use is quake, which is pretty broken atm. A fix on this would be superb.

shrimpy77

Glowstone
Whenever I use charge, and I decrease 3 blocks in height, I die. Really pisses me off because it is a really useful skill. Only use for it now is in water.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
Something like this would be awesome, because for me, Jump is a troll in a fight. When I'm not in a fight I can jump and it will launch me forward, but when I am chasing someone down and I use jump, it just will slightly launch me in the air, and barely a few blocks forward (would be better to just run), so "Imo the skill would be great if you removed the implementation of the Quake add-on to Charge.
Making it a short-range, targetable, precise jump. Very effective for catching back to close range targets where Jump would just screw you over." Would be nice in this situation.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Jump is a great skill for catching up to people, the problem is 90% of the time you overshot them. I think Quake should not be deactivated because of tumble, It should always do 50% of the fall dmg. Even if the caster doesn't get hurt.I partially agree with Kevin on the new charge, except it should only bring you to the target and use my quake, no dmg or slow..

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
Jump is a great skill for catching up to people, the problem is 90% of the time you overshot them. I think Quake should not be deactivated because of tumble, It should always do 50% of the fall dmg. Even if the caster doesn't get hurt.I partially agree with Kevin on the new charge, except it should only bring you to the target and use my quake, no dmg or slow..
Over jumping can be a good thing though, like if they are running for a Herogate, you get infront of them and can most likely impale.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Over jumping can be a good thing though, like if they are running for a Herogate, you get infront of them and can most likely impale.
Due to lag skills are really hard to hit, if you land 2 blocks infront of them you will most likely just miss and lose time.

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
I think the term is "necro", not "bump". I can see why you said "necromantic bump", but really "necro" is all you need in this situation.