• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragonbane576: Whitelist Application

Minecraft In-game name: My Minecraft IGN is the same as my username on here: Dragonbane576.
Location & Age: I live in the state of Georgia in the United States of America. I am 16 years old.
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have never been banned from a server and have tried to play peacefully with other players.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I didn't exactly hear about HeroCraft, I just found it in my server list in Spoutcraft and i wanted to check it out, so i looked it up and found the site.
Have you voted for Herocraf: Yes i have.

Do you agree to the Herocraft: Yes i do.
Reason you should be accepted: I don't really have any reasons WHY i should be accepted except it would be one more user for the server to entertain, and one more person to spread the word to other users on minecraft to join your server. All i'm really hoping to get from this is the fullest experience i can get from the server (which by the way, is awesome.)
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCD13}
Additional Info: normally I am not a PVP player, unless it's for revenge. Sometimes i will play the "you hit me, i hit you" game and when it's even i go back to what i'm doing. Of course recently i haven't done this, so it shouldn't be a problem on this server.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: My Minecraft IGN is the same as my username on here: Dragonbane576.
Location & Age: I live in the state of Georgia in the United States of America. I am 16 years old.
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have never been banned from a server and have tried to play peacefully with other players.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I didn't exactly hear about HeroCraft, I just found it in my server list in Spoutcraft and i wanted to check it out, so i looked it up and found the site.
Have you voted for Herocraf: Yes i have.

Do you agree to the Herocraft: Yes i do.
Reason you should be accepted: I don't really have any reasons WHY i should be accepted except it would be one more user for the server to entertain, and one more person to spread the word to other users on minecraft to join your server. All i'm really hoping to get from this is the fullest experience i can get from the server (which by the way, is awesome.)
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCD13}
Additional Info: normally I am not a PVP player, unless it's for revenge. Sometimes i will play the "you hit me, i hit you" game and when it's even i go back to what i'm doing. Of course recently i haven't done this, so it shouldn't be a problem on this server.
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1358974323,1358974234][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to Herocraft

does the welcome to Hero craft mean i'm in or is it apart of your Sig (sorry this is the first time i've done an application for a server and i'm unsure)