• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Double EXP Weekends [And Holiday Bonuses]!

Super593

Glowstone
I saw this event before on previous maps, it was really nice and really helped to generate increased activity.

We could do it like this yknow, double exp on the weekends and it helps everyone to level up at a convenient time for them [Because you can't deny Saturday/Sunday tend to be when activity spikes, and friday].

How about it? It's not gamebreaking or anything unless there's a good reason why we shouldn't have it or something stopping us. This would help draw people in and help get rid of some of the boring grind for newbies and other people.

For Mini Holidays that people have off, would it be possible to say have a double exp or loot bonus during those days?Days people often take off like Labor day or maybe during Christmas or well you name it.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I saw this event before on previous maps, it was really nice and really helped to generate increased activity.

We could do it like this yknow, double exp on the weekends and it helps everyone to level up at a convenient time for them [Because you can't deny Saturday/Sunday tend to be when activity spikes, and friday].

How about it? It's not gamebreaking or anything unless there's a good reason why we shouldn't have it or something stopping us. This would help draw people in and help get rid of some of the boring grind for newbies and other people.

For Mini Holidays that people have off, would it be possible to say have a double exp or loot bonus during those days?Days people often take off like Labor day or maybe during Christmas or well you name it.
I aim to have them events during major holidays (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc).
XP boosts are 100% up to @Kainzo however. They're not a bad idea, and they did help get people playing.