• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Doodling Tis' Fun

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Morning registration is kinda dull. So I drew these:

001qxr.jpg

Just wanted to see what you guys think.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
ok thx ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1354312609,1354312497][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok cut the shit from runescape and tell me your real name[DOUBLEPOST=1354312639][/DOUBLEPOST]:D:p

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Holy shit whats that mean :eek:

An Electromagnetic Wave is a wave of radiation/energy that is caused by the acceleration of a charge, resulting in both a magnetic and electric frequency/waves. These are then placed together on perpendicular axis' and measured as one wave (see image example). These come in forms of radio waves, x-rays, light-rays, microwaves, infrared light-waves, and Gamma rays (to name a few). Think of sound waves, but on a visual plane (although many are not visible) and, unlike sound waves, they can often pass through space and matter and some produce enough energy to damage and heat matter.

Majorasmask's "All electromagnetic waves travel at 3.0x10^8 ms^-1 in space, and travel slower in other mediums" was a statement about the speed in which these waves travel (although I learned it was 3.0x10^8 m/s).

Science was my favorite subject in High School... ^.^

Back On Topic...
MajorasMask - I used to doodle numbers and letters eating people and destroying cities as they were "Godzilla" sized.. >.> Or penguins with a monocle, cane, and lovely gentleman's hat saying weird puns about the setting it was in.. Get more creative! :p

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Wow that's awesome Gigi. :p I can't draw people/animals very well, which is why I did to basic abstract shapes lol. If I tried I probably could draw them, though. :p

MajorasMask

Ungodly
3.0 x 10 (to the power of 8), measured in metres per second. Metres per second (ms^-1) is the same as m/s.

Multis_Revenge12

A frightening Cactus!
An Electromagnetic Wave is a wave of radiation/energy that is caused by the acceleration of a charge, resulting in both a magnetic and electric frequency/waves. These are then placed together on perpendicular axis' and measured as one wave (see image example). These come in forms of radio waves, x-rays, light-rays, microwaves, infrared light-waves, and Gamma rays (to name a few). Think of sound waves, but on a visual plane (although many are not visible) and, unlike sound waves, they can often pass through space and matter and some produce enough energy to damage and heat matter.

Majorasmask's "All electromagnetic waves travel at 3.0x10^8 ms^-1 in space, and travel slower in other mediums" was a statement about the speed in which these waves travel (although I learned it was 3.0x10^8 m/s).

Science was my favorite subject in High School... ^.^

Back On Topic...
MajorasMask - I used to doodle numbers and letters eating people and destroying cities as they were "Godzilla" sized.. >.> Or penguins with a monocle, cane, and lovely gentleman's hat saying weird puns about the setting it was in.. Get more creative! :p
How long did you spend typing this?:confused:

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Wow that's awesome Gigi. :p I can't draw people/animals very well, which is why I did to basic abstract shapes lol. If I tried I probably could draw them, though. :p

Don't draw them like everyone else. Draw what you like in your own style rather than keep to the mainstream stuff and you can basically draw anything. Look at how Salvador Dali drew his stuff compared to most other artists. They're freaking epic and he did some rather unusual things in his work. ^.^

@Multi - Not too long actually. Most of it came off of the top of my head. As I said, science was my favorite subject. I was taking pre-physics in middle school and got to go to this specialized summer program where I got paid to learn more about math and physics AND got to enter in contests for all kinds of prizes (cash, items, etc). :D

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Don't draw them like everyone else. Draw what you like in your own style rather than keep to the mainstream stuff and you can basically draw anything. Look at how Salvador Dali drew his stuff compared to most other artists. They're freaking epic and he did some rather unusual things in his work. ^.^

@Multi - Not too long actually. Most of it came off of the top of my head. As I said, science was my favorite subject. I was taking pre-physics in middle school and got to go to this specialized summer program where I got paid to learn more about math and physics AND got to enter in contests for all kinds of prizes (cash, items, etc). :D

Yeah. I have no intention of drawing what most people draw, simply because I suck at it! :p Also, drawing guns and stuff like that is boring as hell (which is what most people, I guess, would draw). :p

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Yeah.... Not doing that.. >.>

Polynomials and Trinomials I loved. Powers that are more than 3 digits I never wasted my time with :p
its all about patterns (yea my math teacher is crazy smart, he was valor dictorian of cornel and MIT grad)