• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

domp1's Application

domp

TNT
  1. In-game name: domp1
  2. Location & Age: Austria, Salzburg, 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none.
  4. Referral(s): none.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a good builder and always nice to people. I would really like to try out your server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus.net and different forums.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: The last days and today.
  8. Additional Info: Well, I usually don't play on minecraft servers all day long. Also, I will donate if I like the server ;)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm a bit confused here. So I found on the Buxville forums, a thread that said you were banned for spamming, but the thread isn't too conclusive and it seems like you MIGHT'VE been unbanned. Tell me the truth, now, did you in fact get unbanned? Clear this up for me and I may give you a shot. :)

domp

TNT
The guy on buxville removed me from the whitelist, because I quited on his server. He never banned me, because I never did something that results in a ban. As you can see, buxville uses MCBans.com, and my reputation is 10.0. (See http://mcbans.com/player/domp1)

Thanks