• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dominator131198's Ban Appeal

IGN: Dominator131198
Banned by: Apherdite
Time of Ban: 14th-19th October 2011, not sure of the exact date.
Reason of Ban: Mass Griefing.
Your story:

As most of you know, I was banned from this server 9 months ago for doing an incredibly large grief on a lava moat. This mistake of mine cost me dearly, and took me out of the great community of Herocraft. I now wish that I am allowed another chance back in to the community, because I HAVE changed a lot since I was banned.

I am sorry for all my stupidity, and hope that if I get another chance, I will be able to show you how much different I really am now. I apologise to all, but in particular @Apherdite. You were the founder that banned me, and it was you who had to clean up my mess. I had very un-civil words with you over the situation and hope that you can forgive me. I know how much of an idiot I was, and promise that I will abide by the law of the server from this point forward.

Herocraft made me feel like I fit in, and I am sure most of you have that feeling too.

Thanks guys :) -Dominator131198.

@Apherdite, @Kainzo, and @Brutalacerate. @Shadownub