• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

djzenon's Whitelist Application

djzenon

Air
Reason I should be accepted: I have read the wiki and the rules. I intend to be as helpful and as courteous as possible when playing with and chatting with other server members. I like to make towers with a lot of floors in-between and small, modern-like houses with nice views. I would like to join a small town and just enjoy them as they hopefully would enjoy me.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: One day I was looking up good RPG/Survival servers and I stumbled upon the server. I seached around about it and I heard good things about the server. I'd also like to create my own town with a few friends I may make on the server.

Additional Info: I'm a part-time French house producer and DJ and a high-school student. I have no current screenshots of my buildings, but I'm hoping you all will get the chance to see how I work.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
@Angyles could you please change DoctorMustach3's profile name to djzenon and his age to 17.

Congratulations you have been accepted! Please check your inbox for further information.