• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DJ_Killionare's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In Game Name: DJ_Killionare
When were you banned: 1/3/12
Do you know the reason? I have an Idea but not 100% sure
If you DON'T know why you were banned, do you have any guess? I will admit I xrayed. It was not alot but enough to make me feel stupid, and I wish I never would have. I'm assuming that I was caught doing so. I am extremely sorry for cheating. I have since force updated my minecraft.jar. I have not played the server for long but what I have seen I am extremely impressed with, and I wish to have a 2nd chance. I know its not likely but, I hope my sincere apology is enough. I don't know what else I could do for you, but you can reset all my levels, and clear my inventory of my items if you wish. I would actually only find it fair if I was reset. I wish I never would have cheated, I have had time to think about what I did. It will NEVER happen again. Please forgive me for my idiotic mistake.
Sincerely,
DJ_Killionare
Why do you think you should be unbanned? I have force updated, and will NEVER ever exploit or hack again.
Any extra info that could help you? None

EDIT #1 So how's life @Neotetro , since you just ruined mine

Status
Not open for further replies.