• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DJ_Killionare's Application

1. In-game name: DJ_Killionare
  2. Location & Age: United States, WI. I am 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have not been banned from any server.
  4. Referral(s): Jenay referred me to your server
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I love to build and PvP. I'm decent at both. I love your system, or at least what I have heard of it. I am extremely interested in your classes. I think it is the best and most interesting "class plugin" I have heard of. I also think it is really interesting that you guys code a lot of your own plugins. Meaning your server shouldn't generic, or too similar to other servers.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My good friend Jenay told how awsome your server was. So when I heard about it I instantly came here to apply.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have voted for your server.
  8. Additional Info: I have built plenty of things but sadly they were on PvP servers that allow greifing of other's property, so I cannot screenshot it mostly because of the giant dirt wall people put outside of it. I will try my hardest to make buildings that are not only useful, but nice to look at. I am currently in High school. I have taken a few Computer Design classes. Which has greatly helped my creativity.
  9. Thanks you a ton. I hope I am accepted.