• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

dizzy_tuba's application (still waiting for response) )

dizzy_tuba

Dirt
  1. In-game name: DiZzY_tUbA
  2. Location & Age: Manitoba, Canada. 13 yrs. old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): craft.thevixe.com:25565 (accused of griefing)
  4. Referral(s): Tomokatsu, Chris081096
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a decent builder with many great ideas. I would be able to help build small towns or individual buildings. I am a cool tempered, nice person. I dont curse or use racial terms. it is a great opportunity to be a part of this server
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Through my friends, tomokatsu and chris081096
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: i tried to vote but this link sent me to a 504 error page.
  8. Additional Info: I love playing minecraft with my friends and i have found this server interesting right from the first time my friend told me about it. I like to help other people out, and LOVE building things. I intend to put alot of time on this server, and please consider accepting me. Thank you.

Attachments

• 2011-08-24_13.49.24.png
    2011-08-24_13.49.24.png
    645.9 KB · Views: 16

dizzy_tuba

Dirt
i was banned because someone griefed the server. i signed on AFTER the griefing and began rebuilding my house. this server has experienced many many griefers before. i was just the only one signed on once the server host signed on. i was accused of the griefing even though i had nothing to do with it.

dizzy_tuba

Dirt
it was a small server. it did not have any anti-grief plugins. from what i know it had no plugins at all. the server hosted about 10 players the last time i checked. i was banned immediately with no explanation or chance to explain. i did not even see the griefers, they were gone by the time i signed on. when i signed on the everything in sight was almost completely destroyed. it happened about 2 months ago, so they probably changed or fixed the map by now.

dizzy_tuba

Dirt
it was a locally owned server. run by one person, from what i know there were no plug ins. on that server ive been griefed many many times and the "griefer" got away and we did not find out who it was. i had built a structure and it had been griefed atleast 4 times and none of them were caught.

dizzy_tuba

Dirt
ok i know that at this point i am probably not going to be accepted. but i would just like to say one last thing, i would REALLY enjoy being invited onto your server, and would NEVER grief or hack or mod or.. do anything of the sort on this server. thank you for the opportunity.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
dizzy tuba may be right because i ran a server for a short time but it was hard to keep up and it was griefed every day it seemed so i put in anti grief plugins and i asked my friend to grief a house and see if it would tell me who was griefing well he destroyed it and when i started rebuiling it it was saying i was putting ilegal blocks up in that area!
so dizzy tuba may have been wrongly acused or maybe hes just a griefer who can say?
This isn't your application; don't post on it. Pay attention and read before you post.