• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disenchant 1/2 xp return.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Greetings! Although I have spent a lot of time reading the forums, I have not posted much. Here is a suggestion I bounced off a few people.

Enchanters recieve 1/2 the expierance needed to create the enchant, when disenchanting.

Example: It takes 270xp to create a diamond pick with unbreaking 3, efficiency 4. What I suggest is that if I was to disenchant a pick with said enchantments, I would receive HALF the ex required to make it. So 135 xp returned. The durability left could play a roll in how much xp you got back. Or the type of material used.

Just a thought :D

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
Why would you disenchant something?

Would this only work for things you personally enchanted? Or could you gain lots of xp fast by raiding and looting enchanted items?

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I would like this idea, but when you have a lot of money, lets say, you go Enchanter after mastering Merchant, selling lots of things, and having a lot money. Or if you have a lot money in general. You go Enchanter, level up to 30, and start buying those pickaxes, disenchanting, and levelling by doing pretty much nothing.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
I don't like this at all. When you get an unlucky enchant, you have to live with it. As an enchanter last map, I know that enchanters are already one of the best money-making professions. They don't need this.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Perhaps it could only work on things YOU enchant. That way if your trying to get a specific enchant, you are not dumping xp down the toilet.