• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disciple's Fish Should Be Swapped Out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Disciple's fish should be swapped out for something that is not food related. Every class /binds their go-to skill with their main weapon, but in the case of a fish you automatically stop in place when you right click your mouse. It's a pretty big nuisance and should be swapped with something non-food related and earthy. Perhaps a mushroom?

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
What about a fishing rod? Doesn't slow you down to right click, kind of like a hoe, and could be enchanted at special events to give to disciples.(Correct me if i'm wrong be anything with durability can be enchanted right?)"not on a table"

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Swords slow you down too when you right-click it.

wow... This is easily the stupidest post i have ever made. I guess I never really realized that swords did the same, it always seemed like a much smoother transition than a fish, but I guess not.

Lock this up!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
wow... This is easily the stupidest post i have ever made. I guess I never really realized that swords did the same, it always seemed like a much smoother transition than a fish, but I guess not.

Lock this up!
Must be the rapist mustache in your avatar affecting IQ levels

Status
Not open for further replies.