• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disciple

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm not sure what needs to change, however, currently disciple feels weak in terms of dmg output. I think a slight increase in dmg would make the class more well rounded. I think the heals are low, but to make up for it, dmg should be higher. Disciple should be the combat healer. moderate/high dmg, with low heals. I don't know if everyone feels this way, just a suggestion.

Dsawemd

Wiki Team
Legacy Supporter 8
A little vague for a suggestion. We are trying to clarify disciple's Role on the balance team forums, but the threads keep dying.

Much like your suggestion, we lack a solid starting point.

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
A little vague for a suggestion. We are trying to clarify disciple's Role on the balance team forums, but the threads keep dying.

Much like your suggestion, we lack a solid starting point.

I feel a slight increase in dmg per push and pull would be a good start. Maybe better base dmg scaling per strength attribute. Iron fist should also either do more dmg or slow longer. Also feel that we should change iron fist to be a greater up and out acceleration to surrounding players.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Currently not active but when I'm back I plan to be disciple if it's "fixed" from its current state, or I'll try dragoon/wiz.

Pretty sure they are planning to make force pull/push do magic dmg.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
This is in the works, I had made a huge thread to go off of in Balance but as Dsaw said, it died quickly.
Some of my main points were to have forcepull/push do magic damage, change flyingkick to scale the range with a different stat, and either buff the healing slightly on renewal or reduce the warmup, and of course an armor weight change because of how ridiculous it is. We need so much endurance for stam regen and it feels like wasted stats because you barely get any armor

I also made a new skill idea for alacrity (alacrity would be somewhat useless to the disciple if we get rid of the agility scaling on flyingkick) that involved staying in a fight, not kiting. You would gain stacks for every hit but those stacks would decrease quickly if your were to stop attacking.