• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disciple Suggestions

Is this a good idea?

• Ye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the blazerod critical

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
I think disciple should have something of a mobility skill, I know, "it's a healer! You stoopid?" but besides flying kick there's not much else it has to move. I like the class as it is, I'm not saying it needs these moves, just ideas I think are cool to have maybe.
Some kinda Chakra Jump where it's like jump but a bit shorter in distance and height.
When holding 2 blazerods (possibly for 1.9) or in a stack you have a small chance to deal double damage (like 10-25%)
I'll probably add/remove more later, but I need to get more info on the class to make a halfway decent suggestion continue.

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
I like the idea of the jump. It certainly would have to be on the smaller side for sure as they already have force pull and flying kick to close gaps.

In regards to the blazerod crit... I'd say we'd need to wait for 1.9 to come out and to see which direction herocraft decides to go with it. Even with a small% chance double damage is a pretty big jump. If anything I bet they will restrict what classes can equip things in the off-hand slot so that they don't have to go through and try to re-balance each and every class around how much damage can be done by wielding two weapons. Though I could be wrong! If they do decide to allow each class to use the offhand slot freely then yeah that should be fine.