• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disciple Stick upgrade

Yeah, there really isn't that much of a need to push it. Cause let's be honest even though it's a disciple he is a healer spec. Not really a "combatist."

TheTMTrainer

Soulsand
It deserves to be the strongest *weapon* for this class, considering it's hard to get as it is, and nobody would use it if it had the same damage as a fish.

I would like to see it have 1-2 more damage than a fish, or a passive burn ability, edit: or an already mentions stun ability.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Fish has same damage as stick. Also, disciple doesn't focus on his weapons for combat. Giving it 8 damage would be a bit too much.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Fish has same damage as stick. Also, disciple doesn't focus on his weapons for combat. Giving it 8 damage would be a bit too much.

I think we should have it.

And people that say it's a bit too much, think about this?

What do Blaze Rods sell for?
How hard are they to get?
How many Disciples do you honestly think you will see running around by them selves with blaze rods?

Glent

Glowing Redstone
I think we should have it.

And people that say it's a bit too much, think about this?

What do Blaze Rods sell for?
How hard are they to get?
How many Disciples do you honestly think you will see running around by them selves with blaze rods?

It's too much damage for a healer. Don't try to excuse it by "But no one will use it!", because then you might as well not implement it.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
It's too much damage for a healer. Don't try to excuse it by "But no one will use it!", because then you might as well not implement it.

7 dmg for a healer is not that OP.

Stick fish and fists do 6dmg. Giving 7dmg per hit to a BlazeRod isn't going to be the end of the world for other classes.

If not the increased damage, I Would like to see Blaze rods doing 6dmg and a 3 second stun.

Or If you guys think thats OP how about 5dmg (-1 damage from other tools) and a 3 second stun!

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Or just put that hard effort into coding it to ignite the victim ;)
Those blaze rods are hot i tell you! If only i could code.

Anyways, enough arguing if its OP, useless or whatever... It's a suggestion forum for a reason :)

And while we're at it let's make the blaze rod place lava and explode.

No matter how you look at this, giving the disciple an auto-attack with 8 damage is going to be complained OVER and OVER until it then gets nerfed. I'm sure everyone get's tired of nerfs.

I saw this thread as a smart suggestion and supported it, but now it is quickly turning into a "How much can we get out of this?" situation, and I mean come on. Dreadknight can't even do 8hp of damage.

To put this thread out of it's misery, the blaze rod shouldn't even be a weapon. Good day.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
7 dmg for a healer is not that OP.

Stick fish and fists do 6dmg. Giving 7dmg per hit to a BlazeRod isn't going to be the end of the world for other classes.

If not the increased damage, I Would like to see Blaze rods doing 6dmg and a 3 second stun.

Or If you guys think thats OP how about 5dmg (-1 damage from other tools) and a 3 second stun!

7 damage is fine, but you were suggesting 8. It might seem like a small difference (only 1 damage) but I think it's the threshold of being too much for a healer, personally.

Also 3 second stun, no. That's a long time.