• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disciple skill/bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
So some of disciples' skills cannot be silenced, including flying kick, quivering Palm, and iron fist which is understandable I guess, but the skill barrier can still be used even when the disciple is silenced, which I don't think should be a thing. After a target is silenced, that's an opportunity for a class to do a lot of physical damage to them. If the disciple can just block all physical attacks while silenced, that sort of defeats the purpose.

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
So some of disciples' skills cannot be silenced, including flying kick, quivering Palm, and iron fist which is understandable I guess, but the skill barrier can still be used even when the disciple is silenced, which I don't think should be a thing. After a target is silenced, that's an opportunity for a class to do a lot of physical damage to them. If the disciple can just block all physical attacks while silenced, that sort of defeats the purpose.

I'm assuming you mean after being silenced, you can't use barrier. It makes sense to me that you can't silence barrier *after* it has been cast.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm assuming you mean after being silenced, you can't use barrier. It makes sense to me that you can't silence barrier *after* it has been cast.
I meant that it is a skill that can be used even while silenced, which doesn't make sense to me

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I meant that it is a skill that can be used even while silenced, which doesn't make sense to me
It's a physical based ability - which can be used even when silenced. I think this is a mistake and it should be changed to a LIGHT / Magical ability.

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
It's a physical based ability - which can be used even when silenced. I think this is a mistake and it should be changed to a LIGHT / Magical ability.

I made the code change. After the build, we'll get it on test and then live.

Status
Not open for further replies.