• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disable /kill command in combat

Y

ytiggidmas

People have been doing this lately to avoid dropping PvP elo, and to prevent bounties from being claimed. Disabling the /kill command while combat tagged would prevent this from happening.
I believe this could be fixed easily, and be a great solution.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You can still jump off tall buildings, make a mob aggro on you etc.

I do see why people would /kill with bounties on their head or just to troll, but they lose like 200xp with /kill instead of the 10exp with PvP death.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
You can still jump off tall buildings, make a mob aggro on you etc.

I do see why people would /kill with bounties on their head or just to troll, but they lose like 200xp with /kill instead of the 10exp with PvP death.
Its not xp its getting a 450 bounty in there case.... thats kinda a big deal when the have /kill bounded to a key

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Its not xp its getting a 450 bounty in there case.... thats kinda a big deal when the have /kill bounded to a key
I know, perhaps the price of doing /kill should be higher while combat tagged? (Cost an entire level while tagged, cost the normal amount of exp when not tagged?)

Or just remove /kill alltogether while tagged. However if you trap someone inside a town and they have no way out and you keep him tagged so he can't recall/kill himself, then it would work against it's purpose as /kill is there to get out of situations you can't do anything, like getting stuck.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
I remember when I did my binds wrong... I had /kill fireball instead of /skill fireball, I kept dieing before the fights and was like wtf?