• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

dimelci's whitelist application

dimelci

Dirt
Hello

I am a 15 year old teenager who lives in Greece.I am playing minecraft for some time now.I want to become whitelisted so that i will join closer to your community.

Yours sincerely
dimelci

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: dimelci
  2. Location & Age: Location: Greece Age: 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Once for being angry at an admin and talking bad to him(We got friends later on tho XD)
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCd7}
Hello

I am a 15 year old teenager who lives in Greece.I am playing minecraft for some time now.I want to become whitelisted so that i will join closer to your community.

Yours sincerely
dimelci
Reviewing.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Your account age (22) and the age (15) on the app are different, could you please explain why?

dimelci

Dirt
Well this is my bros account (he is 22) ,Since he doesn't use it he gave it to me and i use it most of the time....I didn't realize until now...I hope that isn't a big problem and get in the black list :(

Last edited:

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
You will need to ensure that your brother no longer has access to the account and if he does gain access you will be responsible for any actions taken by him.
My only other problem is the ban that you stated, how long ago was the ban? and if you're accepted will need to make sure that you speak to staff with respect and any harassment will be severely punished.

dimelci

Dirt
It happened 2 years ago.He made fun of me with bad language and so i replied back with the same.I am friendly to all the staff and i respect them all for their decisions.I just hate it when people make fun of me..... And for my brother don't worry he doesn't play minecraft anymore

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Okay, you are accepted but remember any actions taken by your account are your actions.
I have sent you a PM containing some useful information.
Accepted!
@Admins Age change to 15 please