• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Not a Bug Did not receive lotto money

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
Pretty much just that.
I was in arena when I won
Didn't realize I didn't win until like 2-3 hours after i won

attached proof I won

Tbh im not 100% sure i didnt get the money. I just remember before the lotto having around 2.2k and realized i had around the same amount when i checked money again. There's a chance I bought something worth the amount of the lotto win, but I doubt I did.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I did receive the past lotto win, its just the 700 or so one that i didn't receive

Attachments

• Iwonthelotto.png
    Iwonthelotto.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 12

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Pretty much just that.
I was in arena when I won
Didn't realize I didn't win until like 2-3 hours after i won

attached proof I won

Tbh im not 100% sure i didnt get the money. I just remember before the lotto having around 2.2k and realized i had around the same amount when i checked money again. There's a chance I bought something worth the amount of the lotto win, but I doubt I did.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I did receive the past lotto win, its just the 700 or so one that i didn't receive

The money went into your account.

0296ac9b5a.png

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yeah, the server activity online or offline doesnt matter on lottery payout. It's sent to the account in the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.