• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion DHX/Farmer selling villager eggs in 4.0?

JenksLaw

Legacy Supporter 7
Maybe DHX could sell villager eggs or possibly farmers could spawn them in the new map?

Just think villagers would probably be first to be assassinated when raiders visit your town/house.

or are there any plugins that would protect villagers like chest LWCs?

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It would be sweet if people didn't sack NPC villages, so players would seek out the world for villages. That also creates more world pvp and trade, so villagers should have infinite HP or something so they won't be murdered at once this upcoming map

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Why not have a villagers market in the wild, where the villagers can't be moved/killed, to allow everyone to have access to them? The market could be regioned, but with PvP on. If people are able to steal/kill villagers, then eventaully there will be none left for normal players, making it impossible for people to get emeralds. :( I think selling villager eggs would be cool, but they should be expensive. Having 3/4 markets on the map with 1/2 villagers in each, I think that'll work too.

Those are my suggestions.

Shadoram

Legacy Supporter 7
The villagers trade table probably needs a tweak before this new map.
Currently they offer emeralds for 10 chickens etc.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Remove all villagers from the map and make it so they are only available somewhere in the trade district to trade with.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
Villagers should be in the wild. Villager eggs should be relatively rare rewards given to players at the end of events and such - perhaps, if Kainzo perfects his questing system, it could be a reward at the end of a particularly difficult quest?

Villagers should also be able to be killed. This way, towns will have to guard their villagers, lest a raiding party destroy their precious internal economy.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
If emeralds are used as currency in 4.0, I think there should be no villagers on the map. Instead, eggs should be given out to individuals or groups as prizes for various tasks.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
If emeralds are used as currency in 4.0, I think there should be no villagers on the map. Instead, eggs should be given out to individuals or groups as prizes for various tasks.

Great idea! One problem: How do normal people get money? If you use JUST emeralds then you'll only have a few people with money (only a few people would be able to get emeralds). This'll make it impossible for people to spec, buy plots, personal regions and towns. This is why I don't want to see emeralds.