• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion DG plots

Halizu

ICE ICE ICE!
There are so many people wanting a DragonGarde plot at the minute, but it's literally impossible to find one that's free. So, what I suggest is: Carve out some of the mountainside on the side of the north road going out of the main spawn area. The hills don't need to be destroyed completely, as the plots could just be large hollows at the bottom of them. (The plots could be inside the actual hills so that the original design isn't lost) As you go through the mountain on the road and towards the edge of DG, there are many places in which plots could be made too, as they can just be again- caves dug into the mountainside. This would give many players who're after plots a chance to finally buy one.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
There are so many people wanting a DragonGarde plot at the minute, but it's literally impossible to find one that's free. So, what I suggest is: Carve out some of the mountainside on the side of the north road going out of the main spawn area. The hills don't need to be destroyed completely, as the plots could just be large hollows at the bottom of them. (The plots could be inside the actual hills so that the original design isn't lost) As you go through the mountain on the road and towards the edge of DG, there are many places in which plots could be made too, as they can just be again- caves dug into the mountainside. This would give many players who're after plots a chance to finally buy one.
A lot of people auction off their plots - why not wait and buy one? :D

We may be making an expansion - but tbh we wont be setting up that many more.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
If anything there are too many plots because people just camp there and do nothing -.-

Aetosion

Obsidian
I know of 3 people interested in selling theirs. Offer someone who wasn't planning on selling, the right price, and you just got your new plot. I'm actually selling my 20x20 plot near spawn today for ~11k. Right price, you know?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
The way plots are being sold atm are if they are close to nexus it could be 10-15k. If they are 15x15 plots on the outskirts of DG it can be 4-6.5k. That is just what I've seen them being sold for. I sold my DG plot that was 15x15 and close to where the old temple was for 6.5k